The National Geographic Pocono Mountains destination touring map and guide combines gorgeous shaded relief with detailed info for exploring the wooded hills and valleys of northeastern Pennsylvania.
- Double-sided map has detailed travel information including natural, historical and cultural places in addition to roads
- Beautiful photographs and valuable travel tips aid travelers with pre-trip planning and on-the-ground adventures
- Durable, waterproof and tear-resistant paper is light and packable and folds easily to fit in your pocket
- Scale of 1:180,000
- Folded map measures 9.25 x 4.25 in. and folds out to 38 x 26 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2013